Afternoon Bites + Night Flight Helicopter and Las Vegas Food Tour
Papillon's Afternoon Bites + Night Flight lets guests combine delicious cuisine and adventure. Enjoy a delightful lunchtime tasting menu at Buddy V's Ristorante in The Venetian Las Vegas, an afternoon of exploration, luxury transportation to our Las Vegas VIP terminal, and a Las Vegas helicopter tour night flight over the iconic Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. This is one Las Vegas food experience that should not be missed.
Enjoy a fabulous lunchtime three-course tasting menu at Buddy V's in The Venetian Las Vegas. This dynamic menu brings flavors inspired by Buddy Valastro, best known for TLC's Cake Boss. Originally from New Jersey, Valastro was influenced by his large family gatherings and introduced his Las Vegas casual Italian restaurant featuring beloved family recipes. The menu includes some of his favorite cuisines, including: Grandma's Meatballs, My Wife's Eggplant Parm, Grilled Salmon, and Shrimp Scampi. For dessert, guests will choose between Buddy V's famous Cannoli or the daily chef-selected dessert.
After lunch, enjoy the many sights of the Las Vegas Strip before you prepare for your nighttime adventure. You will be picked up from your hotel by a vehicle and taken to our VIP Las Vegas helicopter terminal before boarding your helicopter. The spectacular night flight over the Las Vegas Strip will leave you in awe of the lights and sights as you fly over landmarks such as the Luxor light beam, Allegiant Stadium, the T-Mobile Arena, the Bellagio fountains, the Eiffel Tower of Paris, the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian Hotel, the New York-New York skyline, the illuminated MSG Sphere, the colorful and historic Downtown Las Vegas and more.
Don't forget your camera to snap once-in-a-lifetime selfies during this food and adventure package in Las Vegas!
- Three-course tasting menu, gratuity for the restaurant is included in the package price.
- A 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Three-course tasting menu at at Buddy V's Ristorante in The Venetian Resort
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Tour Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
- Papillon Helicopters will provide transportation for the evening helicopter portion. Guests will be responsible for their transport for lunch at The Venetian Las Vegas.
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60