The February 400 Race (February 22nd-24th, 2020)
12 Minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Going to the NASCAR Pennzoil 400 but don't want to endure the traffic heading to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Fly over it! Our state-of-the-art helicopters are available to transport attendees from our air terminal on the Strip all the way to the speedway, in just 12 minutes' time! Take flight over the congested freeways and land at the nearby Motel 6 parking lot, where shuttles will take passengers directly to the speedway. Return helicopter transport awaits after the race to help you avoid the traffic back to the Strip! Transport also includes complimentary shuttle service between your hotel and the air terminal.
- Roundtrip express helicopter flight
- EC130 aircraft with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Complimentary roundtrip limousine hotel transfers
- Shuttle transport from the landing site to Las Vegas Motor Speedway
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 10-12 minutes each way
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
Passengers will be transported via helicopter to our exclusive landing site near the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Shuttles are available to transport passengers from the landing site to the Motor Speedway grounds.
After the race, passengers return to the shuttle and are transferred to the helicopter for their flight back to the terminal.
Passengers are returned to their respective hotel by limousine.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>