Downtown Delights & City Sights Helicopter and Las Vegas Food Tour
Discover some of the most popular eats in Downtown Las Vegas by day and then, at night, board a thrilling helicopter tour over the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas.
- Departing From: Las Vegas Strip
- Destination: Las Vegas
- Duration: Approximately 1½ hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Product Code: pls-1-fdt
- Taste Buzz Food Tours - Downtown tasting tour featuring four different locations with one to three tastings at each stop
- A guided walking tour of Downtown Las Vegas
- A 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Daytime Downtown Las Vegas Food Tour
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip for the helicopter portion of the tour. Guest must provide transportation for Downtown Foodie Tour.
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Taste Buzz Food Tours: Approximately 3 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
- Passengers must provide their transportation to and from the Downtown Foodie Tour. They will check-in at 10:45 AM at the roundabout across the street from the Golden Gate Hotel (Plaza Hotel 1 N Main Street, Las Vegas 89101). The tour guide will have a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign.
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Do not forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50
Downtown Delights and City Sights FAQs
- What type of helicopter is used during the Downtown Delights & City Sights helicopter tour?
Papillon operates the Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, which is the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter. The Eco-Star offers outstanding visibility, luxurious seating, and superior passenger comfort and amenities, including Bose headsets offering music during your helicopter flight.
- How long is the helicoper flight portion of the Downtown Delights & City Sights tour package?
Papillon’s Strip Night Flight includes a 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- What can I expect for the foodie tour portion of the Downtown Delights & City Sights package?
Papillon partners with Taste Buzz Food Tours for the foodie tour portion of this tour. Taste Buzz Food Tours takes guests to four different Downtown Las Vegas locations, with one to three tastings at each stop. Tours last approximately 3 hours.