Downtown Delights & City Sights
Take a Daytime Downtown Delights Foodie Tour with an expert tour guide and enjoy some of the hidden gems that locals rave about. Along the way, learn about the history and culture of the world-famous Fremont Street and Art District. You’ll have the afternoon to enjoy Las Vegas before your evening helicopter adventure. Enjoy luxury transport to our VIP Las Vegas terminal, where you will take to the skies over Las Vegas to experience the breathtaking sights of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from your seat in the sky. As you soar above the Strip in a helicopter, view the Bellagio Fountains, Eiffel Tower, and Luxor Sky Beam.
Start your day with a Downtown Las Vegas foodie tour that will delight your senses. Feel like a local with a tasting experience that may include a street cart, a mom-and-pop shop, a hole-in-the-wall, a trendy restaurant, or a food truck. Each location will highlight the spirit of Downtown. But this is more than just food; you will also learn about Downtown Las Vegas and visit some of its iconic landmarks, such as the Fremont Street Experience and the Art District. From there, you will have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy at your leisure before your evening helicopter adventure.
A luxury vehicle will collect you and whisk you to our Las Vegas VIP terminal. Experience the lights and sights of Las Vegas from a state-of-the-art helicopter. Fly above the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from your seat in the sky. View the space beam of the Luxor, soar above the New York-New York skyscrapers, and be mesmerized by the fountains of the Bellagio as you loop around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere!
- Taste Buzz Food Tours - Downtown tasting tour featuring four different locations with one to three tastings at each stop
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Luxury Transportation
- Daytime Downtown tasting tour at various locations
- Narrated flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Taste Buzz Food Tours: Approximately 3 hours
- Helicopter Flight: Approximately 10-15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Do not forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!