12 Minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
This year's EDM festival in Las Vegas is bound to be the biggest yet - which means hours of traffic to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway venue. Don't miss your favorite artists while waiting to enter the festival! Make your reservation for express transportation from the Strip to the Speedway for the ultimate VIP entry. You'll even fly over the Las Vegas Strip on the way for incredible aerial views of the casinos' neon lights!
- One-way express helicopter flight
- EC130 aircraft with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- VIP Limo pickup from your hotel
- Shuttle transport from the landing site to Las Vegas Motor Speedway
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 10 minutes one-way
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip.
Passengers will be transported via helicopter to our exclusive landing site near the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Shuttles are available to transport passengers from the landing site to the Motor Speedway grounds.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>