Flight of Flights
1.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Las Vegas
Helicopter | Limo
Discover the best Vegas has to offer with this all-encompassing package of Las Vegas Strip activities. Start with transport from your hotel to the nearby helicopter terminal and lift off on a sunset flight over the neon lights of the casinos! Aerial sights include the Luxor spacebeam, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, the Bellagio fountains, and the Stratosphere. Upon landing, enjoy limousine transfers to the Linq Hotel for a zipline experience on the FLY LINQ. After this thrilling airborne adventure, your party will enjoy a free flight of beers at the Book - the contemporary sports book and bar within the Linq. The rest of the night is yours to explore the Las Vegas Strip!
Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Thrilling ziplining experience
- Limousine transfers from hotel and to the Linq included
- Draft beers at The Book
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Approximately 10-15 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Strip Flight
See the neon lights, casinos, and hotels that have made Las Vegas one of the world's most visited cities.
Experience the thrilling 114-foot-tall launch tower to the landing base near the world's tallest observation wheel.
Top off the evening with four 5-ounce draft beers from The Book's "beer yourself" self-pouring beer wall with nearly 25 beers on tap including seasonal specialties.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLS-1-LINQ