Girls Night Out
Take in the sights of the Las Vegas Strip and the hottest show in Sin City with the Girls Night Out package.
This package lets you experience the “magic” of the Las Vegas Strip– from above– before settling in for The Strip’s steamiest 360-degree stage spectacular! The Girls Night Out package includes a night flight over the Las Vegas Strip – the best way to see the Entertainment capital of the world – followed by tickets to the 10 p.m. performance of Magic Mike Live at SAHARA Las Vegas.
With the Girls Night Out package, get ready to experience the hottest entertainment Sin City has to offer!
You’ll start your evening with complimentary, luxury transportation between your hotel and our private VIP helicopter terminal where you will board your sightseeing helicopter for a narrated 10-15 minute helicopter flight that covers the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
After, your luxury ground transfer will take you to SAHARA Las Vegas to experience Magic Mike Live. This first-class experience features some of the world’s sexiest, most talented guys performing heart-racing dance routines in front of, above, and all around you. Equal parts empowering and exhilarating, the 90-minute show is punctuated by unexpected, temperature-raising acts from a thrilling range of acrobatic and musical talent.
Magic Mike Live plays inside SAHARA Las Vegas, which is located at 2535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Guests must be at least 18 years old to attend. After the show, guests are responsible for their own return travel arrangements.
- Magic Mike Live Show Ticket
- Luxury Transfer for Helicopter Portion and the Magic Mike Live performance
- Aerial helicopter flight of Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- Show Ticket to the 10 p.m. Magic Mike Live performance with tier P2 Seating. Exact seats are assigned when tickets are picked up at the SAHARA Las Vegas box office. The show is dark Monday and Tuesday.
- Round trip transportation for helicopter portion and drop off to SAHARA Las Vegas for the show. Guests must make arrangements for return transport after the show.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3½ to 4 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10 – 15 Minutes
- Magic Mike Live Show: Approximately 90 minutes
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on the helicopter, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- AGE RESTRICTION: Guests must be at least 18 years to attend Magic Mike Live.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide a companion or attendant to do so.
- Passengers must be able to use helicopter seats.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at the time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought on board.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at the time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>