Neon Night Flight Spectacular Las Vegas Helicopter Tour
The Neon Night Flight Spectacular combines a trip to the Neon Museum Las Vegas and an evening helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip. With this exciting tour package, you'll discover the neon lights of Las Vegas from above and below. The evening includes a fabulous helicopter flight over the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas, plus The Neon Museum experience. You'll learn about Sin City's history with a guided tour through the Neon Boneyard, which showcases more than 250 vintage Vegas signs, and a tour of the museum's North Gallery, which includes the spectacular show Brilliant! Jackpot - the ultimate Las Vegas after-dark illumination journey.
The Neon Night Flight Spectacular will take guests on an unforgettable exploration through the history and splendor of the iconic sights that Las Vegas is known for - the neon lights.
The journey begins with luxury transport from most Las Vegas hotels to our VIP helicopter terminal. Guests will board an EcoStar helicopter for a memorable flight over the sparkling lights of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. Capture incredible photo moments as they soar high above top attractions such as Allegiant Stadium, Bellagio fountains, the Paris Hotel Eiffel Tower, T-Mobile Arena, the High Roller Observation Wheel, SkyPod at The Strat, the illuminated MSG Sphere, and dozens of neon lights and signs.
After the helicopter tour, guests will walk down memory lane on a 45-minute guided tour at The Neon Museum. The Main Boneyard showcases over 250 Vegas signs spanning the decades, with nearly two dozen reilluminated and the others dramatically lit from the ground. The guided tour gives guests insights into the inspirations and technology behind the art of neon sign design and how the signs chronicle the fascinating and unique history of Las Vegas – its people, properties, and communities – from the 1930s to the present day.
The night also includes a tour of the museum's North Gallery and its immersive 360-degree audiovisual spectacular, Brilliant! Jackpot - an augmented reality experience that reilluminates unrestored signs and incorporates archival video and an iconic soundtrack to transport guests directly into Las Vegas history. The museum itinerary may vary.
Papillon Helicopters provides hotel pick-up and transport to our executive Las Vegas terminal for the helicopter portion of the tour and then transfers guests to the Neon Museum. After The Neon Museum tour, guests will be responsible for arranging their return transport. You'll be near the heart of Downtown Las Vegas, so visit an art gallery, head to a microbrewery, or take in some live music before returning to your hotel!
The itinerary may vary depending on seasonality and availability.
- The Neon Museum Guided Tour & Brilliant! Jackpot Show
- A 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- The Neon Museum
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip for Helicopter Portion and The Neon Museum Drop-off
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 1/2 hotel-to-museum
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- The Neon Museum Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hours, including a guided tour and Brilliant! Jackpot show
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
- Papillon Helicopters will provide transportation for the helicopter portion and transfer to The Neon Museum. Guests will be responsible for their return transport following The Neon Museum experience.
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on the helicopter, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- The Neon Museum does not allow cameras but encourages the use of cell phones for personal photos and selfies.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60