Neon Night Flight Spectacular
Discover the neon lights of Las Vegas from above and below. The evening starts with a fabulous helicopter flight followed by The Neon Museum experience. You'll learn about the vast history of Las Vegas with a guided tour through the Neon Boneyard, which showcases more than 250 vintage Vegas signs with nearly two dozen reilluminated and the others dramatically lit from the ground. You'll conclude your visit with a tour of the museum’s North Gallery, including the spectacular show Brilliant! Jackpot - the ultimate Las Vegas after dark illumination journey.
Surcharge in Effect
The Neon Night Flight Spectacular will take guests on an unforgettable exploration through the history and splendor of the iconic sights that Las Vegas is known for - the neon lights.
The journey begins with luxury transport from most Las Vegas hotels to our VIP terminal. Guests will board an EcoStar helicopter for a memorable flight over the sparkling lights of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. They'll capture incredible photo moments as they soar high above top attractions such as the Fountains of Bellagio, Eiffel Tower Las Vegas, High Roller Observation Wheel, SkyPod at The Strat, and Allegiant Stadium.
After the helicopter tour, guests will take a walk down memory lane on a 45-minute guided tour at The Neon Museum. The Main Boneyard showcases more than 250 Vegas signs spanning the decades, with nearly two dozen reilluminated and the others dramatically lit from the ground. The guided tour gives guests insights into the inspirations and technology behind the art of neon sign design and how the signs chronicle the fascinating and unique history of Las Vegas – its people, properties, and communities – from the 1930s to the present day.
The night concludes with a tour of the museum’s North Gallery and its immersive 360-degree audiovisual spectacular, Brilliant! Jackpot, an augmented reality experience that reilluminates unrestored signs and incorporates archival video and an iconic soundtrack to transport guests directly into Las Vegas’ history.
Papillon Helicopters provides hotel pick-up and transport to our executive Las Vegas terminal for the helicopter portion of the tour and then transfers guests to the Neon Museum. At the conclusion of the Neon Museum tour, guests will be responsible for arranging their own return transport. You’ll be in the heart of burgeoning Cultural Corridor, about 3 miles from the famous Fremont Street Experience.
- Adventure Package
- The Neon Museum
- Luxury Transfer for Helicopter Portion and The Neon Museum Drop-off
- Aerial helicopter flight of Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- The Neon Museum Guided Tour & Brilliant! Jackpot Show
- Papillon Helicopters will provide transportation for the helicopter portion and transfer to The Neon Museum. Guests will be responsible for their return transport following The Neon Museum experience.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 1/2 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10 – 15 Minutes
- The Neon Museum Duration: Approximately 1 1/2 hours, including a guided tour and Brilliant! show
What to Know
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on the helicopter, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- The Neon Museum does not allow cameras but encourages the use of cell phones for personal photos and selfies.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide a companion or attendant to do so.
- Passengers must be able to use helicopter seats.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at the time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought on board.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at the time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>