Hoover Dam Heli and Raft Tour
1.5 - 2 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Helicopter | Water
Lift off from Hoover Dam Lodge on this unique helicopter tour that includes amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado. The air tour portion of this experience covers approximately 10 miles in the air flying about 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. You’ll enjoy in-flight narration that will provide information about the notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area.
Return to the landing site and check in at the Hoover Dam Lodge for the rafting portion of the trip where a shuttle awaits to take you to the base of Hoover Dam. There, you’ll board a motorized raft with an experienced guide for a 30-minute float trip on the Colorado River. Look up and see the most incredible view of Hoover Dam – which is absolutely massive from this vantage point – as well as the power plant and Black Canyon. Return to the lodge with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- Amazing aerial views of Hoover Dam and the newly built O'Callaghan- Tillman Bridge
- Additional aerial views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- 30 minute float trip on the Colorado River
- Ground views of Hoover Dam and Black Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 10 miles of the area with views of beautiful Lake Mead, the mighty Colorado River, the newly built bypass bridge and the amazing Hoover Dam.
Return & Raft Check-In
Return to the heliport and check-in at the Hoover Dam Lodge for the rafting float trip on the Colorado River
Ground transfers to the base of the Hoover Dam and depart on a motorized raft down the Colorado River
Enjoy a 30 minute float trip with views of the Hoover Dam, the power plant and Black Canyon
Return by shuttle to the Hoover Dam Lodge with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PDH-2R