4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Our Celebration Tour is a memorable helicopter tour from Las Vegas that reaches Grand Canyon West airport.
Enjoy the ease of complimentary hotel pick-up and shuttle service to our Boulder City terminal where your helicopter awaits to fly you to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Get your camera ready for the spectacular aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and of course - the Grand Canyon. Peer out your oversized window to see Guano Point and Eagle Point from above! In-flight narration available in a variety of languages will provide insight about this diverse area. You’ll touch down at the Grand Canyon West terminal with time to browse the authentic arts and crafts made by the Hualapai Tribe. The return flight back to the Boulder City features equally-impressive aerial views.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and Grand Canyon West
- Landing at Grand Canyon West airport
- State-of-the-art helicopter tour
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip hotel shuttle service
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City, NV.
Enjoy aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
Landing and Exploration
Land at the Grand Canyon West airport with time to shop and explore the authentic arts and crafts of the Hualapai people displayed within the facility.
Return Flight and Hotel
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00