Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat
Surcharge in Effect
This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Depart from our terminal just beyond Las Vegas on a scenic helicopter tour over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat will take guests down the Colorado River on a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. Shuttle service will provide transportation to the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, where guests will receive a VIP pass for admission. A souvenir photograph is included before heading back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transfers will be offered to return you to your Strip hotel.
- Land at the Bottom
- Stand on the Edge
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Boating experience on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6.5-7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>