Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Deluxe
This exhilarating airplane tour soars over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert before reaching the Grand Canyon. See the Colorado River from above as it twists and turns beneath you. Soon the majesty of the Grand Canyon National Park will come into view. You'll have endless photo opportunities as the Grand Canyon stretches across the horizon. With gorges up to 11 miles wide and a depth of over 1 mile, this region offers landscapes that simply cannot be found anywhere else on earth. Here you will come face to face with ancient stone walls and the amazing colors and textures that hold the history of the Earth.
Shuttle transfers from the airport includes stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point, both offering fantastic canyon lookouts. Guests will enjoy a free boxed lunch with plenty of time to explore the scenery, local shops, and antique buildings. Return to the airport and enjoy a scenic flight back to Las Vegas. Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off services from the Las Vegas terminal are included.
- Stand on the Edge
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Complimentary access into Grand Canyon National Park
- Brief stops for photos at two major lookout points along the canyon's rim
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Boxed meal included
- Optional Hummer tour
- Optional helicopter tour
- Flight Duration: Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour lands at the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here the canyon rim is lined with a paved sidewalk for fully-accessible sights. All buildings within the nearby Grand Canyon Village are also accessible with the exception of the Kolb Studio.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!