Grand Canyon Connoisseur
9.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Discover the reason the Grand Canyon is considered the crown jewel of the United States.
This exhilarating air tour begins with an approximate 65-minute fixed wing flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert. See the Colorado River from the sky as it twists and turns beneath you. Before long, the majesty of Grand Canyon National Park will come into view. Photographic opportunities abound as the Grand Canyon stretches from one horizon to the next. With gorges up to 11 miles wide and a depth of over 1 mile, the Grand Canyon offers visual richness that simply cannot be found elsewhere on earth. Here you will come face to face with ancient stone walls made up of amazing colors, textures, and monolithic towers that hold the history of the Earth.
A motorcoach transfer from the airport includes stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point, both offering fantastic canyon vistas. Guests will enjoy a free boxed lunch with plenty of time to hike along the rim and explore the local shops and antique buildings. Return to the airport via motorcoach and enjoy a scenic flight back to Las Vegas. Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off services from the Las Vegas terminal are included.
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Complimentary access into Grand Canyon National Park
- Brief stops for photos at two major lookout points along the canyon's rim
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Boxed meal included
- Optional Jeep tour
- Optional helicopter tour
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 9.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 2 hours 20 minutes
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrive at our state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
An approximate 1 hour and 10 minute flight en route includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon.
Arrival & Transfer
Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motorcoach for transfer to the canyon's rim.
Grand Canyon National Park
Visit two of the most popular viewpoints with approximately 20-30 minutes of time at each for exploration and picture taking.
A boxed meal will be provided.
Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off
Approximately 1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Upon arrival, check-in at our transportation desk for return transfers to your hotel.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour lands at the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here the canyon rim is lined with a paved sidewalk for fully-accessible sights. All buildings within the nearby Grand Canyon Village are also accessible with the exception of the Kolb Studio.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.