Overnight Bar 10 Ranch Air & Ground Tour
2 Days/ 1 Night Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon North
Airplane | Horse | Polaris Ranger
Forego the crowds and instead journey to the Grand Canyon’s remote northern region to enjoy 2days/1night of all-terrain adventure, lively entertainment, and delicious home-cooked meals. Your destination is Bar 10 Ranch, a quaint rustic lodging offering a variety of outdoor activities.
Reach Bar 10 from Las Vegas on an airplane flight featuring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. An all-terrain Polaris Ranger awaits to take you through the stunning nature of Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreational Area. Return to the ranch and enjoy a homemade lunch and meet the friendly staff.
Continue your adventure after lunch with a short horseback ride along a nearby trail to find more beautiful canyon vistas. Unwind during dinner with evening entertainment ranging from casual campfire conversations to a singing and dancing performance by the staff. After a long day, you'll settle in for the night in one of Bar 10’s bunk rooms or converted covered wagons. Drift off to sleep under the brilliant starscapes of the darkest night sky in the world!
Start your morning with a delicious breakfast prepared by the Bar 10 staff. The rest of the day can be spent skeet shooting, playing ping pong, enjoying beach volleyball, or hiking. At the end of the day you'll return to Las Vegas via airplane. Transfers to your hotel are easy with complimentary shuttle service.
Due to the high demand and exclusivity of this package, please contact a Papillon reservations specialist to book directly at 888-635-7272
- Sightseeing roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Bar 10 Ranch
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel roundtrip transfers
- Access to an exclusive region of the Grand Canyon
- Spectacular views of Grand Canyon North on a guided Polaris Ranger tour
- Horseback ride in Whitmore Canyon
- One-night accommodation at Bar 10 Ranch surrounded by canyon wilderness
- Memorable flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Tour narration in 16 languages
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
First day itinerary
2 Days/1 night
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check-in at our private air tour terminal
Flight to Bar 10 Ranch
Enjoy the scenic flight with spectacular views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Guided Trek Tour
Board a van for transfers to Bar 10 Ranch. The outdoor adventure begins on a Polaris Ranger tour through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon North
At about 3,000 feet above the Colorado River, this stunning region is visited only by very few privileged individuals.
Lunch at the Ranch
Arrive back at the ranch in time for a delicious Dutch oven barbecue meal.
Enjoy a horseback ride through Whitmore Canyon and explore the scenery within this remote area.
Dinner & Entertainment
Indulge in another Dutch oven-cooked meal as the evening entertainment begins. Entertainment varies from casual camaraderie around a campfire, to a boot-stompin' country program with singing and dancing.
Before turning in for the evening, gaze up at the sparkling stars strewn across the dark Arizona skies.
Final day itinerary
Breakfast & Activities
Wake up to a rich country breakfast and take advantage of the free activities around the ranch including skeet shooting, beach volleyball, ping pong, and hiking.
Transfer to the landing strip for the return flight to our Boulder City terminal. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Check in at our hotel transfer desk for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>