Overnight Bar 10 Ranch Air and Ground Tour
We proudly offer the Overnight Bar 10 Ranch Air and Ground Tour, an exclusive 2 day/1 night Grand Canyon experience. Forego the crowds and instead journey to the Grand Canyon’s remote North Rim with two days of thrilling all-terrain adventure, lively entertainment, and delicious home-cooked meals.
Enjoy a scenic flight from Las Vegas with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River before landing at the colorful Whitmore Canyon. After a brief orientation at Bar 10 Ranch, an all-terrain Polaris Ranger awaits to take you for a ride through the untapped lands of the Arizona Strip and Lake Mead Recreational Area. Follow your guide along a short trail and witness the stunning nature of this rarely-seen area. You’ll return to the ranch to relax and enjoy a homemade Dutch oven barbecue lunch amidst the warm hospitality of the Bar 10 staff.
Continue your adventure after lunch with a short horseback ride along a trail by the Bar 10 lodge to see more of the beautiful canyon vistas. Unwind during a Dutch oven dinner along with evening entertainment ranging from casual campfire conversations to a boot-stompin’ country program with singing and dancing. After a long day, you'll settle in for the night in one of Bar 10’s bunk rooms or converted covered wagons. Drift off to sleep under the brilliant starscapes of the darkest night sky in the world!
Start your next day to a delicious breakfast prepared with care by the Bar 10 staff. The rest of your time on the ranch can be spent skeet shooting, playing ping pong, enjoying a round of beach volleyball, or simply exploring the surrounding nature on foot. Return to the landing strip at the end of the day for your flight back to the Boulder City terminal. Upon arrival, you may purchase a souvenir photo, browse the gift shop, or grab a cup of coffee from the cafe. Transfers to Boulder City and Las Vegas are made easy with complimentary shuttle service.
Due to the high demand and exclusivity of this package, please contact a Papillon reservations specialist to book directly at 888-635-7272
- Sightseeing roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Bar 10 Ranch
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel roundtrip transfers
- Access to an exclusive region of the Grand Canyon
- Spectacular views of Grand Canyon North on a guided Polaris Ranger tour
- Horseback ride in Whitmore Canyon
- One-night accommodation at Bar 10 Ranch surrounded by canyon wilderness
- Memorable flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Large windows and high wings for optimal viewing
- Tour narration in 16 languages
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
2 Days/1 night
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check-in at our private air tour terminal
Flight to Bar 10 Ranch:
Enjoy the scenic flight with spectacular views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Guided Trek Tour:
Board a van for transfers to Bar 10 Ranch. The outdoor adventure begins on a Polaris Ranger tour through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon North:
At about 3,000 feet above the Colorado River, this stunning region is visited only by very few privileged individuals.
Lunch at the Ranch:
Arrive back at the ranch in time for a delicious Dutch oven barbecue meal.
Enjoy a horseback ride through Whitmore Canyon and explore the scenery within this remote area.
Dinner & Entertainment
Indulge in another Dutch oven-cooked meal as the evening entertainment begins. Entertainment varies from casual camaraderie around a campfire, to a boot-stompin' country program with singing and dancing.
Before turning in for the evening, gaze up at the sparkling stars strewn across the dark Arizona skies.
Breakfast & Activities
Wake up to a rich country breakfast and take advantage of the free activities around the ranch including skeet shooting, beach volleyball, ping pong, and hiking.
Transfer to the landing strip for the return flight to our Boulder City terminal. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Check in at our hotel transfer desk for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: SBAR-7