Platinum South Rim Tour
13 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Sprinter | Stand on the Edge | Meal | Adventure Tour
Make your visit to the Grand Canyon an adventure to remember on a scenic journey through the Mojave Desert. Begin with complimentary shuttle service from your Las Vegas hotel. Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast before boarding a state-of-the-art Mercedes Sprinter for luxury transport to the Grand Canyon South Rim. Each passenger will have access to headset narration in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, or Spanish, offering details about the history of the area and points of interest along the way.
Your first stop at the Grand Canyon National Park will be to the National Geographic Visitor Center. The Sprinter will then transport you into the park and to several destinations within - each offering incredible canyon viewpoints. The park features the widest and deepest gorges, some more than 11 miles wide and a mile deep. Visit Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point to discover some of the most captivating sights of the canyon. Plenty of time will be allotted at each location. After a long day of sightseeing, return to your Sprinter vehicle for transport back to Las Vegas and return to your hotel.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Multilingual headset narration available in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Short IMAX film at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Multiple rim viewpoints in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 13 hours, not including hotel transfers
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Approximately 4-4.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most Las Vegas hotels.
Lunch & IMAX Movie
Enjoy an IMAX movie about the history of the Grand Canyon and lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center food court.
Grand Canyon National Park
Continue on to the park and enjoy amazing canyon views from Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point.
Depart the Grand Canyon National Park to return to Las Vegas with pictures and memories to last a lifetime.