Platinum South Rim Tour
Make your visit to the Grand Canyon an adventure to remember on a scenic journey through the Mojave Desert. Begin with complimentary shuttle service from your Las Vegas hotel. Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast before boarding a state-of-the-art luxurious mini-coach for luxury transport to the Grand Canyon South Rim. Each passenger will have access to headset narration in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, or Spanish, offering details about the history of the area and points of interest along the way.
Your first stop at the Grand Canyon National Park will be to the National Geographic Visitor Center. The mini coach will then transport you into the park and to several destinations within - each offering incredible canyon viewpoints. The park features the widest and deepest gorges, some more than 11 miles wide and a mile deep. Visit Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point to discover some of the most captivating sights of the canyon. Plenty of time will be allotted at each location. After a long day of sightseeing, return to your luxurious mini-coach vehicle for transport back to Las Vegas and return to your hotel.
- Luxurious Mini Coach
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Multilingual headset narration available in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Short IMAX film at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Multiple rim viewpoints in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!