Platinum South Rim Tour
13 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Sprinter | Stand on the Edge | Meal | Adventure Tour
Make your journey to the Grand Canyon an adventure to remember with a scenic drive through the Mojave Desert. Begin with complimentary shuttle service from your Las Vegas hotel. Enjoy an included light breakfast before boarding a state-of-the-art Mercedes Sprinter for luxury transport to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Your first stop is the O'Callaghan-Tillman Memorial Bridge, where Hoover Dam can be seen emerging from the Colorado River. Ample time will be afforded to photograph this behemoth construction before returning to your vehicle to continue the journey.
Your first visit upon reaching the Grand Canyon National Park will be to the National Geographic Visitor Center. Here you will enjoy a meal and an IMAX film called "Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets." After the film, your Sprinter will transport you into the National Park and to several destinations within - each offering incredible canyon viewpoints. This region of the park features the widest and deepest gorges, some more than 11 miles wide and a mile deep. Visit Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point and discover some of the most captivating sights of the canyon. Plenty of time will be allotted for photography at each location. After a long day of sightseeing, return to your Sprinter vehicle for transport back to Las Vegas and return to your hotel.
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Views of Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- Short IMAX film at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Multiple rim viewpoints in the Grand Canyon National Park
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 13 hours from hotel-to-hotel
Time Spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 2 hours
Approximately 4-4.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most Las Vegas hotels.
Quick stop for views and photos of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
Lunch & IMAX Movie
Enjoy an IMAX movie about the history of the Grand Canyon and lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center food court.
Grand Canyon National Park
Continue on to the park and enjoy amazing canyon views from Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point.
Depart the Grand Canyon National Park to return to Las Vegas with pictures and memories to last a lifetime.