Platinum West Rim Tour
Travel in style to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas aboard this luxurious mini-coach tour.
Platinum West Rim Tour Details
Travel in comfort to one of the Southwest's most exciting destinations: the Grand Canyon. Our luxurious vehicles are customized to enhance sightseeing, with a professional driver/guide and multilingual headset narration. Depart from your Las Vegas hotel and experience the extraordinary desert landscape. Sit back and enjoy the scenery en route to Grand Canyon West with plush seating, air-conditioning, and oversized windows as you travel through some of the most incredible nature in the country.
Your journey culminates at the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation. A hop-on/hop-off shuttle will transport you to several scenic overlooks, including Eagle Point and Guano Point, both offering spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities. Enjoy lunch on the canyon's edge before your journey back to Las Vegas.
- Luxurious mini-coach
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Custom touring vehicle that comfortably seats up to 12 passengers
- Motorcoach transportation featuring air conditioning, plush seating, panoramic windows, and multilingual narration
- Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks
- Lunch included
- Tour is guided by a professional driver
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour early - seating may be limited.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!