Las Vegas Strip Proposals
Propose Over the Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas Proposal Package
Are you looking for romantic and creative proposal ideas? Why not take your proposal to the next level with a private helicopter flight as you soar above the Las Vegas Strip? Your special evening begins with a private limousine transport from your Las Vegas hotel to our Las Vegas VIP terminal. From there, board an exclusive helicopter as you fly above the glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip as you find the perfect moment to propose to the one you love. There is nothing more romantic than flying over the beautiful Bellagio fountains with your spouse-to-be.
Proposing Las Vegas Style
Combine excitement and romance and create memories to last a lifetime. Ask the person you love to marry you aboard a private helicopter as you soar above the breathtaking light show called the Las Vegas Strip. Your special night will begin with a chauffeured limousine to our Las Vegas VIP air terminal. Find the perfect moment to pop the question aboard your luxury helicopter as you continue the celebration. Ascend to the skies and be awed by the breathtaking beauty of the Las Vegas landscape. Celebrate your new life together as you circle the Stratosphere Tower, fly over Caesar’s Palace, and fly above the iconic Eiffel Tower Las Vegas. The love story is yours to create, and this is just the beginning of your adventure together.
- Hotel-to-hotel limousine service
- Private EcoStar luxury helicopter
- Breathtaking aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown
- All applicable taxes
*Pricing is based on six guests. Additional guests can be accommodated on a separate helicopter—pricing available on request.
What to know before you book a Las Vegas Proposal Package
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Las Vegas proposal package must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your Las Vegas proposal as early as possible to secure your desired date and time.
- Don’t forget your camera! Passengers are encouraged to use personal cameras and cell phones if they desire. Please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, you cannot open it in the aircraft.