Private North Canyon Tour
Depart from the Grand Canyon Airport in Tusayan, Arizona for an exhilarating 25 to 30-minute aerial helicopter flight. The North Canyon tour takes guests over the Kaibab National Forest and into the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. The central region of Grand Canyon, where the geography is at its most diverse, has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep. The flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without attempting to shoot across the cabin. Enjoy breathtaking views through large windows as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the Canyons North Rim. See the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing back at the helipad.
- Dedicated aircraft just for you
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon
- Central Grand Canyon & North Rim
- Narrated journey
- Multi-lingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 25 - 30 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board a private helicopter and depart the terminal for amazing views of the Grand Canyon National Park
Enjoy this narrated tour over the North and South Rims including Dragon Corridor, the most photographed region. See views of the Colorado River, nearly one mile below.
Return to the terminal after witnessing and capturing photos of the Grand Canyon National Park
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: PA:PGG-1:PRVT