Scenic Canyon River Adventure
The Scenic Canyon River Adventure is the perfect pairing of a Grand Canyon airplane tour and a day on the Colorado River, rafting in Glen Canyon. The flight to the river crosses over large sections of the Grand Canyon's Eastern Rim offering spectacular down-canyon views. Antelope Canyon, the second segment of the tour, is world renowned for its elegant sandstone shapes and shadows formed by many centuries of wind and water smoothing. The day continues with a 15.5 mile smooth water float trip down the mighty Colorado River, one of the main sculptors of the Grand Canyon. Midway down the river the trip pauses on the sandy banks for a short hike to see ancient Native American Petroglyphs.
All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.
Operation dates are March 1st, through November 15th.
- Aerial views of the eastern rim of the Grand Canyon National Park and the Navajo Indian Reservation
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- 15.5 mile rafting on the Colorado River
- Short hike to ancient petroglyphs
- Continental breakfast & box lunch
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 12.5 hours
Approximately 1 hour
Time Spent at Antelope Canyon
Approximately 1.5 hours
Time Spent at Glen Canyon
Approximately 5 hours
Check-In & Breakfast
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal at the Grand Canyon National Airport. A continental breakfast will be provided after check-in.
Fly over portions of the East Rim en route to Page, Arizona
Arrive Page, Arizona and be greeted by a Native American that will provide the guided tour of upper Antelope Canyon on a 4-wheel drive vehicle
River Trip Check-In
Arrive at the Colorado River Discovery Welcome Center to check-in for the rafting tour. Travel down a 2 mile tunnel through the canyon walls to the base of Glen Canyon Dam.
Depart on a 15.5 guided raft tour on the Colorado River. Stop at Petroglyphs Beach to enjoy lunch, a short hike and ancient petroglyphs.
Disembark River & Return
The rafting tour will end at historic Lee's Ferry where ground transportation awaits for a return trip to the Grand Canyon National Park Airport or hotel. Travel through Navajo Indian Reservation with a brief stop at the Cameron Trading Post (drive time is approximately 3.5 hours).
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SGP-5R