Tower Butte Landing with Horseshoe Bend
15 - 20 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Tower Butte
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge
Experience a one-of-a-kind Tower Butte landing combined with the views above Horseshoe Bend. This tour begins by lifting off on a narrated helicopter air tour as you take in the impressive sights of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend. You will land atop Tower Butte – one of the desert southwest’s most unique formations which rises 5000 feet above sea level – and you won't believe your eyes when you disembark. The 360-degree panoramic view is absolutely breathtaking. Take it all in! Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock unfold before you. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes on Tower Butte for sensational photo opportunities and interpretive information about the Navajo culture and the ties to their land. Only accessible by helicopter, this adventure offers incredible memories, spectacular photographs and bragging rights to an exclusive view of the American Southwest and Land of the Navajo Nation. Return to the Grand Canyon Airlines terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Tower Butte Landing
- Tour Duration: Approximately 55 - 60 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 55 - 60 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior for check in
Board a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend en route to Tower Butte
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from atop the Tower Butte monument
Arrive the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PPHT-2