7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Airplane | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Stand on the Edge | Water | Adventure Tour
Guests on the Grand Voyager receive one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences available. First, you will depart from Las Vegas for a Grand Canyon West airplane tour where you will land on the canyons West Rim. Later, make your descent as the helicopter whisk passengers 4,000 feet to the bottom of the canyon. Pontoon boats will be waiting to take you on a peaceful rafting tour up river through the spectacular Grand Canyon. Returning to the rim via helicopter, guests can take advantage of the hop-on/hop-off shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point where a light meal is served and dramatic photo opportunities are available.
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Exploration leisure time
- Hotel to hotel transfers
- Optional Skywalk
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes roundtrip
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our state of the art terminal facility in Las Vegas
35 minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Helicopter ride to canyons bottom
Pontoon boat cruise upriver into the Canyon. Approximately 15-20 minutes
Ascend 4,000 feet back to the canyons rim
Eagle Point and Guano Point
Transfers to Eagle and Guano Point for amazing rim views and photo opportunities
Enjoy a meal that is provided at your convenience during your visit at the Grand Canyon
Return Flight to Hotel and Drop-off
35 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back you will be loaded onto a motor coach and taken back to your hotel