Indian Country Adventure with Skywalk
7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge | Meal
The Indian Country with Skywalk takes guests on an airplane flight from Las Vegas to the western rim of Grand Canyon located within the Hualapai Nation. Begin with a 35 minute fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the mighty Colorado River.
The west rim offers a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service making it easy to move between the various points of interest including Eagle Point and Guano Point, allowing you to marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion year-old walls of the canyon. While both offer amazing views, Eagle Point is home to the Skywalk Bridge as well as a Native American cultural village which houses exhibits showing the various ancient dwellings of many area tribes. Guano Point is the perfect location to capture your Grand Canyon experience with photographs. Guest can enjoy a meal at one of these points on the rim.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Self guided rim tour
- Passes to the Skywalk Bridge
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal.
See views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead the Colorado River
Self Guided Tour
Arrive Grand Canyon West and board a shuttle to multiple stops along the rim
Experience walking on the Skywalk Glass Bridge and enjoy the views of the canyon
This location offers incredible views of the canyon from various stops along a trail
A meal voucher is provided and can be used at your preference of location, Eagle Point or Guano Point.
Return Flight and Hotel Return
Arrive the terminal and check-in at the transportation desk for return transfers to the hotel