West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter and Skywalk
12 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Bus | Skywalk | Meal | Hoover Dam | Stand on the Edge
This convenient all-day tour package allows you time to explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon by bus, on foot and from the air...and we take care of it all!
Travel from your hotel in Las Vegas to the majestic Grand Canyon via motor coach, and see all the natural beauty and wonder of the desert. During the approximate 3.5 hour bus ride to Grand Canyon West, observe spectacular scenery along the route. In addition to crossing the powerful Hoover Dam Bridge, you will drive past the impressive Joshua Tree Forest with its variety of young and 900-year-old trees.
Arrive at the Grand Canyon West rested and ready to embark on the next part of the tour. A helicopter awaits to carry you on a 3,500 foot descent to the Canyon's floor where the winding Colorado River invites you to take pictures of its tranquil yet steady power. After this brief stop, fly back to the Canyon's rim. Ride the motor coach further along the rim before stopping at Eagle Point and walking the Skywalk Glass Bridge! Then jump back on the shuttle and transfer to Guano Point.
In addition to appreciating the scenery, savor a meal at one of three restaurants, the Skywalk Cafe, Cowboy Ranch or BBQ at Guano Point. Depart from the Grand Canyon for your ride back to Las Vegas, and truly feel connected to the nature. You will be glad you spent the day exploring the wonder, beauty and majesty of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area during our West Rim Motor coach & Helicopter Tour.
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motor coach to Grand Canyon West
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Visit to Hualapai Ranch
- Skywalk admission
- Light lunch
- Helicopter Flight from Rim to Floor and back
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Please note that the Hoover Dam stop can be before or after the Grand Canyon experience.
Approximately 12 hours
Time spent at Grand Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Approximately 3 hours
Guests are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot for Grand Canyon West.
A brief stop for photo opportunities at the O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the famous Hoover Dam.
Joshua Tree Forest
Travel through a 900 year old Joshua tree forest.
Arrive at Grand Canyon West
Guests are transferred to the West Rim terminal for their helicopter flight, approximately 30 minutes prior to your flight to the canyon bottom.
Your helicopter will be waiting for you. Board and be whisked away to your descent, 4,000 feet to the canyon floor. There, you will land along the Colorado River. Leisure time on the canyon floor will provide you with ample amount of time for picture taking and exploration.
Old west charm and gunslingers await in this re-creation of an old west cowboy town complete with all the characters you would expect. *Lunch available at this stop.
Named for the eagle-like rock formation visible here, this point is the home of the Skywalk. Guests are free to explore the Indian Cultural Village and the rim. *Lunch also available here.
The Skywalk Glass Bridge is the only place to walk along the path of the Eagles. 4,000 feet above the canyon floor, you will be walking on air at this unique feature of Eagle Point.
Guano Point boasts a spectacular viewpoint that jets out into the canyon offering visitors a nearly 360 degree canyon view. *Last lunch opportunity.
Return to Las Vegas
Arrive to your hotel with photos that commemorate an unforgettable experience.