Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
3 - 3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo
The Golden Eagle with Strip tour departs from the Atlantic Air terminal located in the heart of Las Vegas! This helicopter tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed on time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. You will be picked up at your hotel by a limousine and depart from our private heliport. The tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You'll be amazed by the majesty, brilliant palette of colors and rugged beauty as you pass through millions of years of geological time. Upon returning from the Canyon, you’ll fly over the beautiful Las Vegas Strip!
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic Helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter designed for comfort and sightseeing
- Multilingual narration
- Round-trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Once in the air you will fly over the world famous Hoover Dam, which holds the largest body of water in the Southwest, Lake Mead. Then you will fly over the Grand Canyon, see Guano and Eagle Points
Aerial views of the Las Vegas strip
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
After seeing the strip you will return to the terminal. Once you are back you will board a limo and be returned to your hotel
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00