Lake View Heli Tour
3 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Realize your dream of flight with our Lake View Helicopter Tour! This flight covers approximately five miles in the air and flies toward incredible Lake Mead, providing amazing views. This tour is perfect for those who would like to experience an exciting helicopter ride while keeping a travel budget in mind. As with all Papillon tours, this unforgettable flight includes in-flight narration to provide guests with notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area.
Please note: This tour does not include views of Hoover Dam, but guarantees an exciting time in the sky!
- Beautiful views of Lake Mead
- Fly 2,000 feet above covering about 5 miles of the area
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 minutes
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 5 miles of the area with beautiful views of Lake Mead.
Return to the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PDH-1