Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
3.5 - 4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Land at the Bottom | Meal
Your Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip adventure begins with a limousine pick-up from your hotel. Upon arrival at the McCarran Atlantic Terminal, you’ll have time to relax in our VIP lounge. From there you’ll step aboard an EC130 helicopter for your flight to Grand Canyon West. Sit back and enjoy the unparalleled bird’s eye view of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River and the beauty of the Mojave Desert. As you enter the west rim of the canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation, you’ll begin a breathtaking 4,000 foot descent to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You’ll experience up-close views of ancient rock formations, the canyon walls and the Colorado River, which has been carving the Grand Canyon for billions of years. Your experience continues as you explore the canyon floor, sit down for a champagne picnic meal, and relax under a “ramada” (a traditional Hualapai shelter). The gorgeous views don’t end at the canyon. As your helicopter takes you back to where the journey began, you’ll fly over the glamorous Las Vegas Strip.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne picnic and refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Multi-lingual narration
- Round trip limousine transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 90 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our VIP terminal in the heart of Las Vegas
Once in the air you will fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. on your way to Grand Canyon West. Your flight will take you into Grand Canyon West, with views of Guano and Eagle Point on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 foot descent
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a light meal with time to explore
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
Your return flight includes a fly over the world famous Las Vegas Strip. On the ground, you'll return to your hotel by limo
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00