Grand Celebration with Las Vegas Strip
Your Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip tour begins with a luxury limousine pick-up from your hotel. Upon arrival at the McCarran Atlantic Terminal, you’ll have time to relax in our VIP lounge before your adventure begins. Then, step aboard an EC130 helicopter for your flight to Grand Canyon West. Our helicopters are designed specifically to enhance sightseeing passengers and are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as headset narration and air-conditioning. Sit back and enjoy the unparalleled bird’s-eye view of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River and the beauty of the Mojave Desert all before reaching the Grand Canyon.
As your aircraft enters the West Rim - home of the Hualapai Native American Tribe - you’ll begin a breathtaking 4,000-foot descent to the floor of the Grand Canyon. Experience up-close views of ancient rock formations, the striped canyon walls, and the Colorado River - which has been carving these very walls for millions of years.
After landing on our private plateau on the canyon floor, there will be ample time to explore the surrounding scenery, sit down for a picnic lunch with a champagne toast, and relax in the shade under a traditional Hualapai shelter. The gorgeous views don’t end at the canyon, though. Your return flight to the Las Vegas terminal includes a trip over the glittering lights of the world-famous Strip.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Champagne picnic and refreshments on the canyon floor
- Exploration time
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Multilingual narration
- Roundtrip limousine transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5-4 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 90 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our VIP terminal in the heart of Las Vegas.
Once in the air you will fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on your way to Grand Canyon West. Your flight will take you into the West Rim with views of Guano Point and Eagle Point on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 foot descent.
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a light meal with time to explore the canyon floor.
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
Your return flight includes a fly over the world famous Las Vegas Strip. On the ground, you'll return to your hotel by limousine.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PLW-4