Grand Canyon North Air Ground Tour
7.5 - 8 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon North
Airplane | ATV | Polaris Ranger | Meal
Head off the beaten path and discover unexplored canyon terrain with Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines! Begin your day with complimentary hotel pick up from Las Vegas via shuttle service to our Boulder airplane terminal. Once you have checked in, you will board one of our aircraft specifically designed for “flightseeing” with high wings and panoramic windows for optimal viewing and a climate controlled cabin for your comfort. Enjoy the scenic route as you fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon.
Upon landing on the airstrip at Bar 10 Ranch, you’ll embark on an all-terrain Polaris Ranger as you travel on a 4×4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.* With limited access to this part of the canyon, the tour will provide you an exclusive Grand Canyon National Park experience from an exciting and unique vantage point. At 3,000 feet (880 m) above the Colorado River, the sheer drop from the rim at this part of the canyon offers spectacular views; explore and take in the majestic beauty that surrounds you. Keep an eye open and don’t miss the unusual collection of desert vegetation and critters! Return to Bar 10 Ranch and relax while enjoying a delicious homemade Dutch oven barbecue lunch.
After your tour full of outdoor adventure, you’ll proceed to the airstrip for the return flight. Once you arrive at the Boulder terminal you may purchase souvenir photos and browse our gift shop. Check in at the hotel transfer desk located in the terminal lobby for complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime.
This is a seasonal product and only operates April 01 through November 18. Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November.
Add An ATV When You Book Your Tour
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding an ATV through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreational Area, all the way to the northern rim of the Grand Canyon.
Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted).
ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
One person is permitted per ATV.
- Sightseeing flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Bar 10 Ranch and return
- Guided Polaris Ranger ride through a 4x4 trail to Grand Canyon North*
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Memorable flight with views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- Climate controlled cabin
- High wings and large windows for ideal viewing
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Photo opportunities
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7.5 - 8 hours hotel to hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check-in at our private air tour terminal.
Flight to Bar 10 Ranch:
Enjoy the scenic flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and over the heart of the Grand Canyon. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Guided Trek Tour:
After arriving board a van for transfers to Bar 10 Ranch where the outdoor adventure begins on a Polaris Ranger.* Travel on a 4×4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon North:
A mere 3,000 feet above the Colorado River it is a place very few privileged visitors receive the opportunity to visit. Explore this stunning and exclusive view point inside the Grand Canyon!
Lunch at Bar 10 Ranch:
Return to the ranch and relax while enjoying a delicious Dutch oven barbeque meal.
Return to the airplane for the return flight to our private terminal. Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Return Hotel Transfers:
Check-in at our hotel transfer desk to return to your hotel.
*Upgrade to an ATV During Checkout!
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SBAR-4