Imperial with EcoStar
40 - 50 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
We strive to provide our guests with incredible sightseeing opportunities while also creating minimal ecological impact on this remarkable destination. This tour allows you to discover awe-inspiring views of the Grand Canyon aboard a first-rate and environmentally-friendly helicopter! Enjoy unobstructed aerial sights of the colossal walls of the Grand Canyon, the Colorado River, the rugged forests of the North Rim, and remarkable rock formations. These are some of the widest and deepest regions of the Grand Canyon, offering guests the most impressive sights only possible from the air.
- Aerial tour of the Grand Canyon
- EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversized windows and stadium-style seating
- East and North canyon rims
- Multilingual tour narration
- Tour Duration: 40-50 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 40-50 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and depart the terminal for spectacular views of the Grand Canyon National Park.
Enjoy views of the North, South, and East Rims that are known to be the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. See the Colorado River and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River nearly one mile beneath you.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00