Grand Canyon Tour Discounts from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon
Your once-in-a-lifetime Grand Canyon experience is here, without the inflated cost. With Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters tours, you'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee". Our lowest prices are available online for you to compare and see which tour is right for you. There’s no need for coupons or promo codes with Papillon. Our all-inclusive discount pricing covers taxes, fees and surcharges, so there are never any hidden fees. This means our online deals are always at the best rates and available 24/7.
Our Best Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Deals
Did you know? Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters serves more than 600,000 passengers per year. That’s 1600 lifetime memories a day! As the world’s largest Grand Canyon sightseeing company, we pride ourselves on superior service at a fair cost. We don’t skimp on experience or features with our discounted Grand Canyon helicopter tours. See for yourself…
This discounted Grand Canyon helicopter tour departs from Las Vegas and provides stunning aerial views of Grand Canyon West, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the Grand Canyon overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Only a few free hours in your Las Vegas vacation? This Grand Canyon helicopter tour will fit in perfectly! Departing from our private heliport in Boulder City, this tour includes aerial views of both Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before reaching the spectacular Grand Canyon West. Your scenic journey is hosted aboard one of our luxurious and comfortable helicopters featuring with wide-angle windows. These aircraft have been designed from the ground up for sightseeing and feature a nearly 180-degree field of view, passenger-to-pilot communications, and choreographed music through noise-cancelling headsets. Feel the awe of soaring over the desert landscape on this exhilarating day tour.
This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Depart from our terminal just beyond Las Vegas on a scenic helicopter tour over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat will take guests down the Colorado River on a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. Shuttle service will provide transportation to the world-famous Skywalk, where guests will receive a VIP pass for admission. A souvenir photograph is included before heading back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transfers will be offered to return you to your Strip hotel.
Discount Grand Canyon Tour FAQs
Papillon ensures you're getting the best value for your tour. Learn more about discontinued tours to the Grand Canyon.
- Is it free to visit the Grand Canyon?
- In April 2018, the National Park Service announced an increase in park entrance fees from $25 to $35 per vehicle. That’s a quarter of the price for our starting air tour costs, and that doesn’t include a 360-degree aerial view of the majestic Grand Canyon. Level up your Grand Canyon trip to a once-in-a-lifetime experience by booking an air tour departing from Vegas or Grand Canyon.
- How much is the Grand Canyon tour?
- Papillon Grand Canyon tours vary in price. Tour prices are influenced by length of tour and services included. We offer all-inclusive day tours to just a couple hour tours if you’re short on time but still want to experience the majestic Grand Canyon from air. Learn more about all of our tours departing from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon.
- What are the benefits of a discounted tour to Grand Canyon?
- Papillon offers all-inclusive pricing for all Grand Canyon tours. This means all online prices include taxes, fees and surcharges. So there are no hidden fees. What you see is what you pay for. No “convenience fee” or “booking fee”, just great prices. Want to speak with a human to book your tour? We don’t believe in charging extra for phone reservations.
- Which cheap Grand Canyon helicopter tour is best?
- Any Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tour, obviously. We’re the world’s largest Grand Canyon sightseeing tour for a reason. We offer premier services and features at the most fair price. With first-class seating, passenger to pilot communication and narration, panoramic windows for 360-aerial views, air conditioning, each aircraft is designed for a superior sightseeing experience. We operate 364 days of the year, and that doesn’t just mean tour operations. We also offer free hotel transfers from most major Las Vegas hotels on the Strip and Downtown. Discover our very best helicopter tours departing from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon.
Still didn't answer your question? See more FAQs.