The Signature Sunset Private
Add a note of luxury to your Grand Canyon vacation with this sunset ground tour to some of the best views within the park.
starting rate with 6 person group
Add a note of luxury to your Grand Canyon vacation with this sunset ground tour to some of the best views within the park. Your touring Hummer is customized to feature a windowless cab with an open-air roof, providing the best opportunities for photography and sightseeing. The entire Hummer will be reserved just for your party to create a truly personal experience. You'll travel through the Grand Canyon National Park and stop along the canyon rim at several gorgeous lookout points. Best of all, your tour will conclude at a final lookout point just in time to watch the sun set over the spectacular orange walls of the Grand Canyon - perfect for family vacations and romantic getaways!
- Customized sightseeing exclusive Hummer
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Accommodations for up to 13 passengers per Hummer
- Knowledgeable driver/guide
- Sunset views of the Grand Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 2 hours
Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal 20 minutes prior to departure.
Board a private customized Hummer equipped with forward-facing stadium seating. Venture off into the Grand Canyon National Park with a knowledgeable driver/guide who will share interesting facts about the canyon and will select the perfect location to enjoy the vibrant sunset. Explore the canyon surroundings and capture the stunning array of sunset colors displayed across the canyon walls.
Your Hummer tour returns to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!