Over the Rainbow and Lake Powell
30-35 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Discover sights of Arizona's most impressive natural landforms aboard a first-rate touring aircraft! Watch the glimmering waters of Lake Powell expand across the horizon and see the twists and turns of its shoreline. At approximately 2,000 miles in length, the shoreline of Lake Powell is actually longer than of the entire US east coast. Vacationers from near and far travel to Lake Powell to enjoy sunbathing, swimming, and watersports of all kinds.
Soon into your tour you will be treated to a most impressive sight: Rainbow Bridge. A favorite amongst photographers both professional and amateur, this colossal sandstone archway was naturally carved by the Colorado River over millions of years. It is the largest natural bridge in the world, but this fragile structure will one day succumb to nature's forces and collapse. We are thrilled to help so many passengers see this magnificent bridge while it still stands!
- Scenic flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Incredible aerial views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
- Tour Duration: 30-35 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 30-35 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
Board and depart by airplane for aerial sights of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge.
Enjoy the amazing views of Lake Powell's crystal waters and the world's largest natural bridge, Rainbow Bridge.
Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Page Municipal Airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>