Tower Butte Landing with Horseshoe Bend
45 - 50 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Tower Butte
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge
This exhilarating helicopter tour takes you nearly a mile above sea level to the top of Tower Butte, an incredible natural structure rising from the desert earth. You'll see sights of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend. More sightseeing awaits at the top of Tower Butte. The incredible 360-degree panoramic view this high isunlike any other - with visions of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock as far as the eye can see. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes of exploration time atop Tower Butte before the return flight. Discover more scenic aerial views on the way back to Page Municipal Airport.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Landing atop Tower Butte
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 45-50 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and depart the terminal for views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend en route to Tower Butte.
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from atop the Tower Butte landform.
Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|