Visionary Air Tour
Reach the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas in just a few hours aboard your specially modified sightseeing airplane, offering aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
Depart Las Vegas on tour sightseeing airplane and discover the unique beauty and contours of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Take in amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. Soar above formations like Guano Point, Eagle Point, and even catch a glimpse of the world-famous Skywalk from the air.
Our specially-equipped aircraft allow each passenger to take postcard-quality pictures right from their airplane window. This adventure is the perfect way to get the family out of the city, over the Grand Canyon, and back without spending your entire day - or your budget.
- 70-minute, roundtrip flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: 70 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- A lift or boarding ramp will be available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!