Antelope Canyon with Horseshoe Bend Air Tour
2.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Visitors in Page, Arizona now have the option to tour Antelope Canyon paired with a scenic airplane tour above Horseshoe Bend. Upon lift-off, discover the expanse of Lake Powell's glittering waters and its sprawling 2000-mile coastline. Surrounding this massive reservoir is the colorful stone landscape of Glen Canyon and the nearby Glen Canyon Dam. The highlight of this airplane tour is Horseshoe Bend and its alluring curve in the Colorado River that reaches a near-perfect circle. This package also includes a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. Cameras should be on-hand to capture the canyon’s rippling sandstone walls and ever-changing light as the sun pierces through the stone slots. This tour is a photographer’s dream.
Please note: All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this tour. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended. Antelope Canyon tour may occur before or after flight.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Canyon
- Guided ground tour of Antelope Canyon
- Amazing photo opportunities by air and within the mystical slot canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 2.5 hours
Approximately 30 minutes
Antelope Canyon Duration
Approximately 1.5 hours, including driving time to the canyon
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check in.
Board an airplane designed specifically for sightseeing and depart for spectacular views of the desert scenery.
See amazing views of the Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell's sparkling waters, and the fascinating Horseshoe Bend.
Return & Check In
Arrive back at the terminal and head to the Antelope Canyon depot located a short driving distance away for check in.
Board a 4x4 vehicle and travel to the entrance of Antelope Canyon. Enjoy a guided tour of this mystical slot with many unique photo opportunities.
Return to the depot with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>