Horseshoe Bend Air Tour
10-12 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Get your camera ready to capture incredible aerial sights of some of the most impressive landmarks in the American Southwest, including Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, the stunning red and orange hues of Glen Canyon, and the elusive curve of Horseshoe Bend. This near-complete circle of the Colorado River has acted as a muse to photographers for decades, and you'll have the rare opportunity to see it from the sky. Your pilot will also provide commentary about the fantastic sights that unfold before you.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10-12 minutes
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and depart the terminal for views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend.
Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Page Municipal Airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>