Fly & Dine Luxury Night Out
Enjoy a five course tasting menu at Mott 32 in the fabulous Venetian Resort and Casino, then take a limousine-style vehicle to our VIP Las Vegas terminal. Experience the breathtaking sights of the Las Vegas Strip from your seat in the sky. As you soar above the Strip in your luxury helicopter view the Bellagio and Fountains, Eiffel Tower and Luxor Sky Beam.
Begin your evening at Mott 32 at the Venetian Resort and Casino. Mott 32 have designed a five-course tasting menu exclusively for you. Relax in the ambiance of this unique restaurant while enjoy flavors from around the World. After dinner your limousine-style vehicle will collect you and whisk you to our Las Vegas VIP terminal. Experience the lights and sights of the Las Vegas from your luxury helicopter. Fly above the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from your seat in the sky. See the space beam of the Luxor, the New York-New York skyscrapers, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, and the fountains of the Bellagio as you loop around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere!
- Five Course tasting menu at Mott 32 in the Venetian Resort and Casino
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Narrated flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Limousine-style Transportation
- Five Course tasting menu
- Flight Duration: Approximately 15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Do not forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!