This helicopter tour provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
4 - 4½ HOURS
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. This tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular Grand Canyon.
3½ - 4 HOURS
This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests enjoy a helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
6½ - 7 HOURS
This helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, before landing on the rim of the canyon where your express shuttle awaits.
5 - 5½ HOURS
The Strip Highlights tour is a quick, easy way for guests to see the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air.
10 - 15 MINUTES
This Las Vegas helicopter tour includes limousine transportation before and after the flight as well as entry to the Magical Forest Christmas display.
Realize your dream of flight with our Lake View Helicopter Tour! This flight covers approximately five miles in the air and flies toward incredible Lake Mead, providing amazing views.
Premier Helicopter Rides in Las Vegas
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters has serviced helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon and beyond for over 50 years. Papillon is the largest and most experienced helicopter tour operator in the world. What makes Papillon the best helicopter tours Las Vegas has to offer?
All of our Las Vegas area helicopter tours originate from our state-of-the-art air terminals, complete with roundtrip transportation from all major Las Vegas hotels. Safety, comfort and service are our top priorities, and we are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC130s were designed specifically for sightseeing, and provide forward-facing, theater-style seating with wide-angle glass that offers unobstructed 180-degree views. Here are just a few of the reasons that more than 1,600 people choose our helicopter rides every day.
- State-of-the-Art Helicopters: We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC130s were designed specifically for sightseeing, and provide forward-facing, theater-style seating with wide-angle glass that offers unobstructed 180-degree views.
- All-Inclusive Pricing: The prices you see online are the prices you're going to get. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are already included.
- No Hidden Fees: With Papillon, you'll never see a hidden "convenience fee" or "booking fee." No guesswork or unexpected fees, just great prices.
- Exclusive Landing Sites: As the preferred provider for the Grand Canyon National Park Service, we're certified to fly the entire Grand Canyon with exclusive landing sites at the bottom.
- Roundtrip Transportation: Convenience is key, and most tours complete with roundtrip transportation from all major Las Vegas hotels.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialist aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for you budget and personal preference.
How to Choose Helicopter Tours from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
Papillon offers a variety of helicopter tours from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon. Each tour allows you to choose one that is right for you. You can choose to fly to the base of the canyon floor, spend the entire air tour soaring through the skies or tack on some additional adventure on the Skywalk Bridge or riding ATVs. No matter what tour experience you are looking for, our Las Vegas helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon have you covered.
Choose Your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Flight Path
- South Rim: Soar over the most famous landscapes of the Grand Canyon National Park at the South Rim. Each of these tours begin with transportation from Las Vegas to the South Rim aboard one of Papillon's state-of-the-art motorcoaches. From there you will board your helicopter for breathtaking aerial views of the Grand Canyon.
- West Rim: Tours of the West Rim Grand Canyon from Las Vegas are the hidden gems of the Papillon helicopter tours. Only at the West Rim can helicopters land all the way on the canyon floor. This canyon tour also features a visit to Hualapai Ranch, the famous Skywalk at Grand Canyon, and a short climb to the summit for a breathtaking 360-degree view.
- All-Inclusive: Don't want to be limited to just one side of the Grand Canyon and the gorgeous surrounding landscapes? On Papillon tours from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, visitors can pick the best of both worlds. See as much of the Grand Canyon as possible on a tour flying over the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. You can also choose a helicopter tour that lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
- The Strip: The Strip highlights helicopter tour is a quick and memorable way to see the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip from a birds-eye view. In a rush? This 10 to 15 minute tour is the one for you. Tip: ask about our twilight flights to see the neon lights in all their glory.
Choose Your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Upgrade
- Board an exclusive private helicopter tour with up to 6 of your closest friends.
- Extend the vacation festivities with a Grand Canyon Sunset Tour.
- Get married in luxury at an exclusive helicopter landing site on the floor of the Grand Canyon. Las Vegas Helicopter Wedding include pampering from start to finish.
- Feel like you're suspended in the sky while walking along the glass-bottomed Skywalk at Grand Canyon. This cantilever bridge hangs 4,000 feet above the canyon floor and offers some of the most breathtaking sights of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Las Vegas Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours FAQs
The prices for each Las Vegas Grand Canyon helicopter tour are listed online. Our low online prices include all taxes, fees, and surcharges. We pride ourselves on being transparent, so the rate we quote you is the rate you will pay. No guesswork involved.
Papillon helicopter tours from Las Vegas range in length from short flights over the Grand Canyon to immersive experiences that encompass an entire day and can include landings on the canyon floor, champagne picnics, and more.
Yes, certain helicopter tours offer landing for sightseeing. After the canyon landing, guests may also visit the stunning vista points on the surface of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, including the world-famous Skywalk experience.