VIP at the Rim Helicopter Tour
On this VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour, see Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on the way to Grand Canyon West Rim, home of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests will land at the West Rim Grand Canyon and board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to see beautiful viewpoints and attractions along the rim of Grand Canyon West.
Surcharge in Effect
This fantastic VIP tour starts from Las Vegas and includes a thrilling helicopter ride with sights along the way, including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River.
As you cross into the Grand Canyon, enjoy close-up views of the majestic scenery before landing at Grand Canyon West airport. From there, guests will board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to explore points along the rim of Grand Canyon West.
On the shuttle route, you can visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk, Indian Village at Eagle Point, and take in the scenic beauty of Eagle Point and Guano Point, both of which are some of the most dramatic viewpoints in the entire Grand Canyon.
Guano Point offers a 360-degree view and the historical remains of an aerial tramway, enhancing the surreal vantage point.
Eagle Point contains the Hualapai’s famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. This well-known landmark, also known as the Grand Canyon glass bridge, is a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed structure that floats over the Grand Canyon below. You feel as if you are walking on air thousands of feet above the Colorado River below when you experience this one-of-a-kind attraction!.
Be sure to enhance the excursion by purchasing a Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket and experience walking out over the edge of the Canyon!
Before heading back to Las Vegas, you will have time to explore and take pictures as you take in the marvel of the beautiful rock formations. This tour includes round-trip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels.
- Stand on the Edge
- Hop-on/Hop-off Shuttle to Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Adventure Tour
- Optional Skywalk Admission
- Flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Land on the Rim of the Canyon
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Cameras and cell phones will not be allowed on the Skywalk.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
Optional VIP at the Rim Helicopter Tour Upgrades
One of our most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tours, now available with Skywalk included! Experience the rim views from the canyon edge and then step onto a glass bridge suspended 70 feet from the canyon and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
Travel in comfort by booking an exclusively private Grand Canyon helicopter rim landing tour for you and your loved ones. Private helicopter is good for up to 6 guests.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed:$50.00
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>