VIP at the Rim Helicopter Tour
On this VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour, encounter views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on the way to Grand Canyon West, home of the famous Skywalk Bridge. Guests will land at the rim and board a private shuttle to Eagle Point, where they will have time to explore before heading back on their return flight. Upgrade the experience with a general admission pass for the Skywalk.
This fantastic VIP tour starts from Las Vegas and includes a thrilling helicopter ride with sights along the way, including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. As you cross into the canyon, the helicopter will fly 1,500 feet below the rim for close up views of the majestic scenery before landing at the airport. From there, guests will board a private shuttle to Eagle Point, home to the famous Skywalk. The bridge is a one-of-a-kind 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass platform, which rises 4,000 feet above the rim.
You will have time to explore and take pictures as you take in the marvel of the canyon's beautiful rock formations before heading back to Las Vegas. This tour includes round trip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels.
To enhance the excursion, guests can purchase a Skywalk ticket and experience walking out over the edge of the canyon.
- Stand on the Edge
- VIP Shuttle to Eagle Point
- Adventure Tour
- Optional Skywalk Admission
- Flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Land on the Rim of the Canyon
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 5 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Seating is Limited: Be sure to book your tour early.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Cameras and cell phones will not be allowed on the Skywalk.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend light-layered clothing from March to September and jackets and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
One of our most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tours, now available with Skywalk included! Experience the rim views from the canyon edge and then step onto a glass bridge suspended 70 feet from the canyon and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
Travel in comfort by booking an exclusively private Grand Canyon helicopter rim landing tour for you and your loved ones. Private helicopter is good for up to 6 guests.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!