Grand Canyon Connoisseur with Helicopter
9.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Helicopter | Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
The Grand Canyon Connoisseur with Helicopter Tour is an all day adventure. It begins with shuttle transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to the Boulder Terminal. Board a fixed-wing airplane and enjoy views of the famed Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the winding Colorado River.
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park, you will board a helicopter for your 25-30 minute tour over the Grand Canyon’s North and South Rims.The views by helicopter are guaranteed admirable, providing you the most colorful and dramatic landscapes the canyon has to offer! After your experience by air, prepare for more astonishing views by ground, which include transfers to the Grand Canyon National Park’s most scenic lookout point. Enjoy a box lunch and photo taking during your exploration before boarding your airplane for your return flight to Las Vegas.
- Fixed-wing airplane flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim (approximately 65 minutes)
- Bird’s eye views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Ground access to Grand Canyon National Park
- Great photo opportunities at one of the most popular viewpoints
- 25-30 minute helicopter tour of North and South Rims
- Light meal
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 9.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes each way
Time spent at the Grand Canyon
Approximately 3 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrive at our state of the art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
1 hour 10 minutes en route and includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon.
Arrival & Transfer
Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motorcoach for transfer to the canyon's rim.
Grand Canyon National Park
Visit 1 of the most popular viewpoints for picture taking. A boxed lunch will also be provided.
Soar out over the deepest and widest portions of Grand Canyon.
Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off
1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back, you will be loaded onto a motorcoach and taken back to your hotel.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>