Grand Canyon Deluxe with Helicopter
Experience the Grand Canyon via sightseeing aircraft, helicopter, and guided Hummer tour with our ultimate, full-day Grand Canyon Deluxe with Helicopter exploration adventure!
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon in a sightseeing airplane that offers amazing views of the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon. Once your aircraft touches down at Grand Canyon National Park, board a helicopter and soar over the geological marvels of the North and South Rim's ancient Colorado Plateau layers, taking in a birds-eye perspective of colorful, unique rock strata and vast river views. Finish your day of adventure by boarding a Hummer for a guided tour to one of the most scenic of all Grand Canyon National Park viewpoints along the rim of the Canyon. This is the tour to see all of the Grand Canyon!
The Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Deluxe with Helicopter Tour is an all-day adventure that includes a 1 hour plus sightseeing aircraft flight, a half-hour helicopter ride, and a Hummer ground tour.
It begins with shuttle transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to our Boulder City terminal. Board a fixed-wing sightseeing aircraft and enjoy views of the famed Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the winding Colorado River enroute to the Grand Canyon.
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park, you will board a helicopter for your 25-30 minute tour over the Grand Canyon’s North and South rims. The views by helicopter of this part of the Canyon are the most colorful and dramatic landscapes the entire Park has to offer! After your experience by air, prepare for more astonishing views aboard a customized Hummer. The ground tour includes one stop at the most scenic of all Grand Canyon National Park viewpoints. Enjoy a box lunch and unlimited photo opportunities during this leg of your journey before boarding your airplane for a return flight to Las Vegas!
- Great Photo Opportunities
- Stand on Canyon Edge
- Fixed-wing airplane flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim (approximately 65 minutes)
- Helicopter tour of North and South Rim (approximately 25-30 minutes)
- Ground tour aboard a Hummer at Grand Canyon South Rim
- Stop at a Grand Canyon South Rim scenic viewpoint
- Bird’s eye views of Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River
- Light meal
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes each way
- Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 hours hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - passengers 18-years or older must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!