Information Updates Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus | Papillon
Helicopter and Airplane Tours Restart
Health and Safety Protocols
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, employees and pilots! We are continually implementing sanitization and cleanliness measures following Federal guidelines. We maintain a sanitized environment at all our terminals that exceed the latest guidance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and Local government agencies. We disinfect all surfaces, all traffic areas, and frequently touched objects throughout the day with deep cleaning each night. To bring more peace of mind as you travel, all our employees wear masks and incorporating social distancing principles. Also, face-covering is required to be worn by the pilot and guests during the duration of all flights. These are just a few of the ways our team is working to ensure your health and safety.
- We maintain a sanitized environment at all our terminals to exceed the latest guidance from the CDC, the World Health Organization and Local government agencies. Our commitment to you includes cleaning and disinfecting our aircraft and equipment to the highest possible standard. And we don’t just clean – we disinfect all surfaces, all traffic areas and frequently touched objects throughout the day with deep cleaning each night. To bring peace of mind as you travel, you’ll also see our pilots and guests wearing masks on board.
- Helicopters and Airplanes are thoroughly cleaned at the start and end of the day using high-grade EPA-approved disinfectant, which has been tested to be effective against this virus.
- All aircraft are equipped with pre-packaged cleaning supplies to maintain required standards during the flight. These kits include gloves, disinfectants, and cleaning wipes.
- Pilots greet guests with a contactless introduction, which means they practice social distancing and do not shake hands.
- Pilots wear face protection during the flight.
- Pilots provide tour narration through headsets. However, we will restrict the use of microphones during the tour at this time.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings. If a guest does not have face protection, we will provide one.
- Check-in counters and lobby seating is marked to maintain distancing 6 feet apart.
- All employees are trained on hyper-hygienic practices for personal protection against COVID-19.
- All employees wear personal protective equipment per Federal and local health guidance.
- Employees wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- Drivers wear personal protective equipment.
- Ground vehicles are thoroughly cleaned before, after and between transfers.
- All vehicles are equipped with pre-packaged cleaning supplies to maintain required standards during the transfer.
- Masks are required for pick up.
Food & Beverage
- For tours that include food and/or beverage service ,these will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.