Information Updates Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
Helicopter and Airplane Tours Restart
Health and Safety Protocols
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, employees and pilots! As we prepare to reopen our business, we are rigorously implementing sanitization and cleanliness measures in accordance with Federal guidelines. We will maintain a sanitized environment at all our terminals to exceed the latest guidance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and Local government agencies. We will disinfect all surfaces, all traffic areas and frequently touched objects throughout the day with deep cleaning each night. To bring more peace of mind as you travel, you’ll see our employees wearing masks and incorporating social distancing principals. These are just a few of the many ways our team is working to ensure your health and safety.
- We will maintain a sanitized environment at all our terminals to exceed the latest guidance from the CDC, the World Health Organization and Local government agencies. Our commitment to you includes cleaning and disinfecting our aircraft and equipment to the highest possible standard. And we don’t just clean – we will disinfect all surfaces, all traffic areas and frequently touched objects throughout the day with deep cleaning each night. To bring peace of mind as you travel, you’ll also see our employees and pilots wearing masks on board.
- Helicopters and Airplanes will be thoroughly cleaned before, after and between flights using high-grade EPA approved disinfectant that has been tested to be effective against this virus.
- Adequate ground time between flights will be scheduled to ensure enough time to thoroughly sanitize and clean the cabins. All aircraft are equipped with pre-packaged cleaning supplies to maintain required standards during the flight. These kits include gloves, disinfectant and cleaning wipes.
- Pilots are instructed to greet guests with a contactless introduction which means they’ll practice social distancing and won’t be shaking hands.
- Pilots will wear face protection during the flight.
- Pilots will provide tour narration through headsets, however, the use of microphones during the tour will be restricted at this time.
- All guests will be screened for a mandatory temperature check prior to entering the terminal or at pickup points for locations with ground transportation.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings. If a guest does not have face protection, we will have extras available.
- Check-in counters and Lobby seating will be marked for distancing 6 feet apart.
- All employees will receive training on hyper-hygienic practices for personal protection against COVID-19.
- All employees will be subject to temperature checks prior to clocking in or reporting to work; temperature of under 100.4 degrees F is required.
- Personal protective equipment will be worn by all employees in accordance with Federal and local health guidance.
- Employees will wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
- Drivers will wear personal protective equipment.
- Drivers will be trained in the safe use of temperature screening devices.
- Ground vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned before, after and between transfers.
- All vehicles will be equipped with pre-packaged cleaning supplies to maintain required standards during the transfer.
- Masks are required for pick up.
Food & Beverage
- For tours that include food and/or beverage service ,these will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.