Information Updates Regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus | Papillon
Health and Safety Protocols
Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our guests, employees, and pilots! We maintain a sanitized environment at all our terminals by disinfecting all surfaces and conducting a deep cleaning each night. Mask usage is optional for both our teammates and our passengers, including optional use aboard aircraft, transportation shuttles, and in our terminals. These are just a few ways our team is working to ensure your health and safety.
- We disinfect all surfaces, all traffic areas, and frequently touched objects throughout the day and do a deep cleaning each night. Mask usage is optional within our terminal facilities.
- Helicopters and Airplanes are thoroughly cleaned at the start and end of the day using high-grade EPA-approved disinfectant, which has been tested to be effective against this virus.
- All aircraft are equipped with pre-packaged cleaning supplies to maintain required standards during the flight. These kits include gloves, disinfectants, and cleaning wipes.
- Pilots greet guests with a contactless introduction.
- Wearing face covering is optional for our Pilots during the flight.
- Face covering is optional for our guests aboard aircraft, in transportation, and in our terminals.
- Face coverings are now optional for our employees.
- Drivers now have the option to wear personal protective equipment.
- Ground vehicles are thoroughly cleaned each night.
Food & Beverage
- For tours that include food and/or beverage service ,these will be limited to packaged items.