Las Vegas To Antelope Canyon Airplane Tour
Explore The Otherworldly Antelope Canyon with Papillon's Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour
You've seen images of Antelope Canyon online, on TV, and displayed in museums. Now you can wander the depths of this exclusive slot canyon and capture some photos for yourself! This tour from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon is unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Experience Antelope Canyon and a Horseshoe Bend Guided Tour Like Nothing Else
This thrilling Antelope Canyon tour begins with a sightseeing airplane flight from Boulder City, Nevada, to Page, Arizona. En route, you'll enjoy aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Glen Canyon. A transport awaits at the Page Airport to escort passengers to some of the world-famous destinations in this area. The adventure begins with a stop at the Horseshoe Bend overlook, a curious curve of the Colorado River that has long been a photographer favorite. This private Navajo viewpoint avoids the crowds, and after a short easy hike, you’ll encounter the iconic scenery.
The next stop in the journey is the nearby Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its interior wonder. You'll explore the twisting canyon floor created by rippling stone walls and enjoy picturesque moments unlike any other.
Please note: All guests must be at least four years old. This tour is not wheelchair-accessible due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Adventure Tour
- Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
What's Included In The Antelope Canyon Tour From Las Vegas
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Aerial flight from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Stop at a viewpoint overlooking Horseshoe Bend
- Guided Tour of Antelope Canyon with plenty of exploration time
- Scenic journey offers aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Incredible photo opportunities of both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
Antelope Canyon Planning and Durations:
- Tour Duration: Approximately 9 - 10 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1 hr 20 mins each way
- Approximately 3 ½ hours ground time in Page, Arizona
What to Bring For Your Las Vegas To Antelope Canyon Expedition
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. We suggest heavy winter clothing from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>