Las Vegas To Antelope Canyon Airplane Tour
Visit the most famous slot canyon in the American Southwest with Papillon's Antelope Canyon Expedition Tour. This tour from the Las Vegas area to Antelope Canyon is unlike anything you've ever experienced. You'll fly from Boulder City, Nevada, to Page, Arizona, visit Horseshoe Bend, and then take a guided tour of Antelope Canyon. This is one of the most scenic and exciting day trips in the American Southwest.
This thrilling Antelope Canyon tour begins with a sightseeing airplane flight from Boulder City, Nevada, to Page, Arizona. En route, you'll enjoy aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Glen Canyon. Transport awaits at Page Airport to escort passengers to some of the world-famous destinations in this area. The adventure begins with a stop at the Horseshoe Bend overlook, the 270° curve of the Colorado River that has long been a photographer's favorite. This viewpoint is just a short hike before you encounter the iconic scenery.
The next stop in the journey is nearby Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its interior wonder. The slot canyon offers unique views you won't capture anywhere else, so have your camera ready. You'll explore the twisting canyon floor created by rippling stone walls and enjoy picturesque moments.
Please note: This tour is not wheelchair-accessible due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Scenic flight from Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal to Page, Arizona.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography. Cessna Caravans offer comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride.
- Stop at a viewpoint overlooking Horseshoe Bend.
- Guided Tour of Antelope Canyon with plenty of exploration time.
- Incredible photo opportunities of both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon.
- Airplane Tour
- Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon Tour
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 9 hours from hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes each way
- Approximately 3 ½ hours ground time in Page, Arizona
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).