Strip Highlights (no transfers) Promo
The Strip Highlights Tour is the fast and exciting way to experience the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas from the sky. See the space beam of the Luxor, the New York-New York skyscrapers, the Eiffel Tower at Paris, the fountains of the Bellagio, and make a hairpin turn around the 1000-foot-tall Stratosphere! You'll see all of these sights once more en route back to the terminal. This quick tour is the perfect option for guests pressed for time or for first-time helicopter passengers.
Guests must provide their own transportation to our Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!