Helicopter Air Tour and Legacy
10-12 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon West Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon West Rim
Do your travel plans include a visit to Grand Canyon West? There's no better way to see the canyon than aboard a thrilling helicopter flight! Take in the breathtaking sights as you fly above Eagle Point - home of the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point, and other areas of the canyon landscape.
This tour includes full-access to the West Rim, including a shuttle service with stops at exciting points of interest. The first stop is Hualapai Ranch, where cowboys put on a show reenacting the old west gunfights. Then, stop at Eagle Point and marvel at the enormous eagle-like rock formation. You'll also explore Native American dwellings from several tribes and enjoy cultural music and dancing. Guano Point is the final stop, featuring mesmerizing panoramic views of the canyon. This all-encompassing tour is the only way to experience the entire West Rim!
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter flight of Grand Canyon West
- Legacy entrance passes
- Old western town with activities and entertainment
- Scenic overlooks at Guano Point and Eagle Point
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10-12 minutes
Time spent at Grand Canyon
At the customer's discretion
Arrive at Grand Canyon West and check in for the helicopter flight over Grand Canyon West.
See the Grand Canyon West from above and witness its depth and beauty.
Return to the terminal and continue by shuttle to multiple stops on the rim.
Enjoy live entertainment and cowboy-themed activities in an old Western town setting.
Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Both areas offer spectacular views of the canyon.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the West Rim air terminal 45 minutes before their flight time.