Over the Edge Helicopter and Boat
Tour Time Varies Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon West Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon West Rim
Helicopter | Bus | Land at the Bottom | Water | Adventure Tour
The West Rim offers some of the most exciting options for exploring the Grand Canyon, including helicopter landings on the canyon floor! In fact, this is the only area of the canyon where this can be done. We fly thousands of passengers to our own private landing spot on the canyon floor, where passengers will have plenty of time to explore the surrounding nature. You'll then enjoy a short and scenic walk to the bank of Colorado River for a pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River. This peaceful cruise offers sights of the canyon walls rising on either side of you. Afterwards, you'll return to the rim's surface by helicopter and continue touring the viewpoints on foot. This tour is the perfect way to experience the West Rim from top to bottom!
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Legacy entrance passes
- Pontoon boat cruise on the Colorado River
- Scenic overlooks at Guano Point and Eagle Point
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 5-7 minutes each way
Pontoon Boat Duration
Approximately 15-20 minutes
Time spent at Grand Canyon
At the customer's discretion
Arrive at Grand Canyon West and check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon.
Fly 4,000 feet down to the canyon floor.
Colorado River Cruise
Cruise up the Colorado River on a pontoon boat and float back.
Helicopter flight back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service
Enjoy live entertainment and cowboy-themed activities in an old Western town setting.
Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Both areas offer spectacular views of the canyon.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>