Over the Edge Helicopter & Boat with Park Entry
Over the Edge Helicopter & Boat with Park Entry an amazing Grand Canyon experience, including helicopter landings on the canyon floor! In fact, this is the only area of the canyon where this can be done. We fly thousands of passengers to our own private landing spot on the bottom of the grand canyon floor, where passengers will have time to explore the surrounding nature. You'll then enjoy a short and scenic walk to the bank of the Colorado River for a pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River. This peaceful river trip offers sights of the canyon walls rising on either side of you. Afterwards, you’ll take another helicopter flight to the surface. Upon arrival to the West Rim entrance at the surface of the canyon, passengers will have their choice of several entrance passes available for purchase to enter and explore the sights within.
- Helicopter Ride
- Land at the Bottom
- Adventure Tour
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Pontoon boat cruise on the Colorado River
- Entry to Grand Canyon West Park included
- Hop-on hop-off shuttle to view points
Planning Your Helicopter and Boat Tour
- A short 2 hour drive from Las Vegas
- Flight Duration: 5-7 minutes each way
What to Bring on Your Helicopter and Boat Tour
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>