Las Vegas Elopement
Tie the Knot Intimately & Quickly
As the wedding ceremony capital of America, Las Vegas offers a wide variety of different wedding experiences. Vegas is a particularly popular destination for elopements due to its marriage-friendly laws and widespread availability of quick services – there are plenty of venues that welcome walk-ins for a legal marriage! Las Vegas Strip wedding chapels offer all manner of options to tie the knot, from lavish venues to themed locations with officiants in full costume, with plenty of customizable packages and add-ons available.
A Las Vegas elopement package will take care of all of the details - from the location to the officiant and even floral arrangements and cake, so you can put together a lovely ceremony within your budget. If you and your partner want to say a stress-free "I do" with minimal planning, a Las Vegas elopement is the perfect solution.
For a truly unique wedding, you can take the ceremony outside to some of the most stunning natural locations just outside of Las Vegas, like Valley of Fire State Park, Red Rock Canyon, or even the Grand Canyon - which is just 45 minutes away by helicopter.
Not quite ready to tie the knot? You can still profess your undying love to your soulmate with a helicopter wedding proposal!
Elopement Las Vegas Planning Tips
If you're planning on a smaller ceremony, Las Vegas elopement packages are always the easiest and most convenient solution. These packages can include all necessary paperwork, floral arrangements, officiant services, and a photographer. You can even add hair and makeup services, a cake, and limousine transportation.
Here are top tips to help save money when planning your Las Vegas elopement:
- Get married on a weekday - many Las Vegas venues and hotels offer discounted rates for weekday weddings.
- Choose a smaller wedding venue or an intimate event such as a Las Vegas helicopter wedding.
- Bring your own food and drinks - most Las Vegas elopement packages include catering, but if you want to save money, consider bringing your own food and beverages.
- Invite fewer guests - many Las Vegas elopement packages include a set number of guests. Alternatively, you can choose to share this huge moment alone with your partner.
Other things to prepare before eloping in Vegas:
- What documents are needed? Las Vegas elopement packages can include a marriage license, but always double check with the venue to see if there is any additional paperwork needed before arriving.
- If you're not planning to bring guests, verify that your venue can provide a witness (they usually will).
- If you do plan to invite others, check if your venue has a limit. Las Vegas elopement packages typically have a limit on how many guests can attend.
Las Vegas Elopement Packages- Papillon Helicopters
What if a luxurious elopement isn't quite your style? Not a fan of an Elvis-themed wedding either? Only in Las Vegas, the city of limitless opportunities, can you find an even more unique wedding idea!
Many visitors may not be aware of the gorgeous desert scenery and famous natural landmarks located just outside of Las Vegas. Papillon Helicopters can create an unforgettable, truly once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience for you and your loved one - on a luxury helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip or to Valley of Fire and the Grand Canyon itself.
Here is a sampling of the ways you can say "I do" with Papillon Helicopters:
- Aboard a helicopter ride over downtown Las Vegas and the world-famous Las Vegas Strip with our Las Vegas Helicopter elopement packages.
- On a breathtaking Grand Canyon elopement flight that lands at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, thousands of feet below the rim next to the Colorado River, where your special ceremony will take place.
- Atop a remote mountain top in Nevada’s most stunning state park as part of a Valley of Fire helicopter luxury elopement package.
Check out our elopement packages for more details about what each ceremony includes and what you'll see on your tour. We also offer private helicopter tours specifically designed for marriage proposals!
Las Vegas Elopement FAQ
Can you actually elope in Vegas?
It’s not just a common trope in movies - you can in fact elope in Las Vegas! Las Vegas is a popular destination for couples who want to tie the knot without the stress and planning of a traditional wedding.
How much is an elopement in Vegas?
An elopement in Las Vegas can fit any budget, from a simple ceremony for a few hundred dollars to a lavish affair in the tens of thousands. The price is entirely dependent on what you’d like your package to include aside from a wedding officiant: photography services, flowers, limo service or transportation, and reception venue.
Research different options available in Las Vegas to make sure you're getting the best value for your money. There are also many reliable elopement planning services that can create a unique and unforgettable elopement. They will work with you to find the perfect venue and package for your special day.
Is it popular to elope in Vegas?
Las Vegas elopements are becoming increasingly popular for couples who want to ditch the traditional large-scale wedding. Not to mention, weddings in Las Vegs come with a built-in honeymoon! You can stay in a gorgeous resort, explore the endless activities on the Strip, or even take a day trip to the Grand Canyon!
What is the cheapest way to get married in Las Vegas?
The cheapest way to get married in Las Vegas is to elope. Las Vegas elopements offer the convenience of tying the knot quickly without months of planning, saving you both plenty of time and money.
How can I elope in Vegas inexpensively?
Las Vegas elopement packages can be a great way to save money on your wedding. Las Vegas has a wide range of venues for couples to choose from, such as chapels, hotels, gardens, or even the Las Vegas sign. Depending on the size of your wedding party, there are many affordable options available in Las Vegas to make your elopement special.
When booking Las Vegas elopement packages, be sure to ask about discounts or specials that you may qualify for, like for small groups. Look for vendors that offer packages tailored to couples who are eloping. Many Las Vegas wedding vendors specialize in elopements and offer discounts on setup fees, decorations, photography services, and more.