Secret Antelope Canyon with Tower Butte
There are many places in the Southwest visitors from all over the world flock to experience and add to their personal life adventures. An intricate fact of this region is the beautiful desert landscapes. Near the small town of Page, Arizona are two sought out destinations vacationers visit – Secret Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. In plain sight, surrounded by the massive waters of Lake Powell stands Tower Butte – a 5,000-foot rock formation only accessible by helicopter. This encompassing day tour offers visitors an experience of a lifetime along with prized self-taken photos of these prominent social media destinations.
This tour includes an exciting and thrilling helicopter flight to the top of Tower Butte. Views from atop the butte include the amazing desert scenery combined with the deep bluish-green waters of Lake Powell. The helicopter experience concludes with a flight past Horseshoe Bend providing stunning views and photo opportunities. Secret Antelope Canyon is a hidden slot canyon gem. Your guided tour will allow you to photograph the colorful sandstone layered walls and light beams piercing through the narrow openings above. Top-off the day with edge-thrilling ground views and more photo opportunities of Horseshoe Bend from an exclusive lookout point away from the crowds.
Please note: Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Stand on the Edge
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Stadium seating
- Landing on top of Tower Butte
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Flight Duration: Approximately 20-25 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|