Horseshoe Bend Flightseeing Tour
This air tour out of Page, Arizona is the perfect opportunity to see the stunning desert scenery just beyond the city. Our aircraft are specially-designed to enhance every sightseeing opportunity, from high wings for viewing and photography to headset narration and air-conditioning within the cabin. Discover the expanse of Lake Powell's glittering waters and its astounding 2,000-mile coastline. Surrounding this massive reservoir is the colorful stone landscape of Glen Canyon and the nearby Glen Canyon Dam. The highlight of this airplane tour is the aerial sights of Horseshoe Bend. This alluring curve in the Colorado River reaches a near-perfect circle, and has teased photographers and painters for decades. This tour displays all of these fantastic desert sights in less than an hour's time.
- Scenic flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Fantastic views of Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Tour Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Flight Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Page Municipal Airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!